Lane Departure Warning
Blind Spot Sensors
Forward Collision Warning
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
The Tire Pressure Monitor System alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See Owner's Manual for limitations and details.with direct pressure readout and individual tire location alert
Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening (WIL) seats
Whiplash-Injury-Lessening front seats can help reduce the severity of whiplash injury in certain rear-end collisions.
Vehicle Proximity Notification System (VPNS)
When Vehicle Proximity Notification System is active, it is the driver’s responsibility to maintain a lookout for pedestrians, cyclists, other cars and objects and to drive the vehicle in a safe and attentive manner to avoid making contact.
- Collision sensors: deactivate high-voltage battery
Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
Hill Start Assist Control is designed to minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. Not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Speed, grade, surface conditions, driver input, etc., can all affect HAC function. See Owner's Manual.
The Rear-Seat Reminder does not sense objects in the rear seat. The Rear-Seat Reminder is designed to recognize a unique rear-door opening pattern that may be consistent with an object being placed in the rear seating area. See Owner’s Manual for additional details.
Safe Exit Assist (SEA)
Do not rely exclusively on Safe Exit Assist. Always look for approaching traffic before exiting the vehicle. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Star Safety System™ — includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC),
Vehicle Stability Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions, weather and steering input can affect whether VSC will be effective. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST) Smart Stop Technology® will reduce power to help the brakes bring vehicle to a stop during certain contemporaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. See Owner's Manual for limitations.
Airbag systems supplement the seatbelts and are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. Always wear seatbelt, sit upright in middle and as far back in seat as possible to help decrease risk of injury. Do not put objects in front of an airbag. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.— includes driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags, and front and rear curtain shield airbags
Anti-theft system with alarm and engine immobilizer
The engine immobilizer is a state-of-the-art anti-theft system initiated when the key is inserted into ignition switch or a Smart Key fob is in/near the vehicle. Engine will only start if the code in the transponder chip inside the key/fob matches the code in vehicle’s immobilizer. The transponder chip is embedded in the key/fob and can be costly to replace. For lost key or fob, see a Toyota dealer or go to www.aloa.org to find a qualified locksmith for high-security key service.
Toyota Safety Sense™ 3.0 (TSS 3.0)
Toyota Safety Sense™ effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.— Pre-Collision System w/Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), The Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection (PD) is designed to determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed and damage in certain frontal collisions involving a vehicle, a pedestrian, a bicycle, or a motorcyclist. PCS w/PD is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian or bicyclist and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner's Manual for limitations.Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for instructions and limitations.Lane Departure Alert w/Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual/audible alert and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.Lane Tracing Assist (LTA), The Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) lane centering function is designed to read visible lane markers and detect other vehicles under certain conditions. It is only operational when DRCC is engaged. See Owner's Manual for limitations.Automatic High Beams (AHB), Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 21 mph. See Owner’s Manual for instruction and limitations.Road Sign Assist (RSA) Road Sign Assist only recognizes certain road signs. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Monitor. Look over shoulder and use turn signal. See Owner's Manual for limitations.with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. Visually confirm clearance during use. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view. Always look over shoulder and use outside mirrors. See Owner's Manual for limitations.with dynamic gridlines
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions; driver's-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) and Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR) on all passenger seatbelts
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) includes lower anchors on outboard rear seats and tether anchors on all rear seats
- Side-impact door beams
- Front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS); power-assisted rack-and-pinion
- Transmission: Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT)
- Suspension: Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar; multi-link rear suspension with stabilizer bar
- Emission rating: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Brakes: Power-assisted ventilated 12.9-in. front disc brakes; solid 12.5-in. rear disc brakes with hydraulic brake booster
- Brakes: Electronically Controlled Braking (ECB) system with integrated regenerative braking
- Brakes: Active Cornering Assist (ACA)
- Battery: Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH)
- Engine: 2.5-Liter Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual-Injection with VVT-iE and VVT-i; 184 hp
- Drive Modes: Eco, Normal, Sport drive modes
Drive Modes: EV Mode
EV Mode lets you operate solely on battery power at low speeds for short distances and in limited circumstances, such as in a parking garage. Different conditions may prevent or limit usage. See your Owner’s Manual for instructions and limitations.
- Drivetrain: All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- 19-in. multi-spoke machined-finish two-tone alloy wheels
Heated power outside mirrors with turn signal and blind spot warning indicators,
Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Monitor. Look over shoulder and use turn signal. See Owner's Manual for limitations.puddle lights and power-folding feature
- Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wiper
- Acoustic noise-reducing windshield and driver and front passenger side windows
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing (HSEA) glass
Bi-LED projector low- and high-beam headlights, Automatic High Beams (AHB)
Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 21 mph. See Owner’s Manual for instruction and limitations.and auto on/off
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- LED taillights and stop lights
- Color-keyed outside door handles with touch-sensor lock/unlock feature
Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging
Charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, smart devices, tablets, e-readers, MP3/WMA players and like products.with full-charge indicator light
- Smart Key System on front doors and trunk with Push Button Start, remote keyless entry system with lock, unlock and panic functions
Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for instructions and limitations.
- Dual extendable sun visors and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Rear window defogger
Fabric front seats with SofTex®
SofTex® is a registered trademark of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.trim with seatback pockets; 8-way power-adjustable driver's seat with lumbar support; 8-way power-adjustable front seat
- Heated front seats
- Power window with auto up/down and jam protection
- Leather-trimmed shift knob
Electric Parking Brake (EPB)
When the system is on, Automatic Electric Parking Brake is designed to automatically engage the Electric Parking Brake under limited conditions. It may not hold the vehicle under all conditions and does not function when the vehicle is in Reverse. Automatic Electric Parking Brake is not a substitute for manual use of the Electric Parking Brake. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.with Brake Hold When the system is on and the vehicle is in Drive, Brake Hold may temporarily keep the brakes engaged after the driver brings the vehicle to a complete stop. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.function
Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®
HomeLink® and the HomeLink® house icon are registered trademarks of Gentex Corporation.universal transceiver
- 12.3-in. Multi-Information Display (MID) screen
- Dual zone automatic climate control system with dust and pollen filter, and rear-seat vents
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel, with audio, infotainment and driver-assist controls
- LED front and rear reading lights and cargo area light
Four USB-C charge ports
May not be compatible with all mobile phones, smart devices, tablets, e-readers, MP3/WMA players and like models.— two front/two rear
One USB-A charge port
May not be compatible with all mobile phones, smart devices, tablets, e-readers, MP3/WMA players and like models.— front console
One 12V/120W auxiliary power outlet
Rated for 12 volts/10 amps. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.in front console
- Two front and two rear cup holders; two front-door and one rear bottle holder
Overhead console with maplights and Safety Connect®
- Covered center console, armrest and storage
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seats with adjustable headrest, and center armrest with cup holders
12.3-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia, six speakers, with wireless Apple CarPlay®